Vegan Thai green curry
Preparation and cooking time
- 200gbaby potatoes,halved
- 100ggreen beans,trimmed and halved
- 1 tbsprapeseed oil
- 1garlic clove,finely sliced
- 1 tbspThai green curry paste(检查拉贝河l to make sure it’s vegetarian/ vegan)
- 400g canlight coconut milk
- 1lime,zest pared in thick strips
- 80gsugar snap peas,halved lengthways
- 150gcherry tomatoes,halved
- 100gfirm tofu,chopped into small cubes
- small bunchcoriander,chopped
- 200gjasmine rice,cooked following pack instructions
- STEP 1
Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 8 mins. Add the green beans and cook for a further 3 mins, then drain.
- STEP 2
Heat the oil in awokor pan, fry the garlic for 1 min, add the curry paste and cook for 1 min, or until it starts to darken a little and smell fragrant. Stir in the coconut milk and bring to a simmer, drop in the lime zest and gently bubble for 5 mins to thicken the sauce a little.
- STEP 3
Add the potatoes and beans followed by the sugar snap peas and cook for 1 min before stirring in the cherry tomatoes and tofu.
- STEP 4
Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into the pan, then stir in the coriander and serve over the rice.